Receive of hardware

How many of you have received the hardware for Contest . Submission is going to end soon and I haven’t receive my hardware yet

Ya me too, did not receive the product
People from India and undeveloped countries can’t expect to receive the package coz it always ends up in customs auction department or it would have been damaged while transportation by any logistics but in case if it’s through postal service forget about the package it’s 1 out of 10,000 chances
Good luck with receiving package

Hay neighbor, I don’t think “always” but sometimes. You are lucky if the parcel is small and does not attract those monkeys (read customs) attention !

Hey everyone!

I know the shipping of hardware can be a pain (especially international). We are discussing a possible submission deadline extension with Xilinx as we speak and hope to have an updated deadline for you all soon. We are working on learning more about international shipping and better processes on our end to make it a smoother experience for everyone. Thanks for expressing your issues with us.

I also didn’t receive the board. Even I notice there is no tracking update after 20th September. I am not sure when I receive it.

Yeah Same problem here, I would suggest to the contest coordinators to move the deadline a week or two.

Till now I didn’t receive the hardware. I am upset either I will receive it or not. I noticed there is no tracking update after 20th September.

I am super excited because I just received the board.

congrats . But I haven’t receive my hardware yet no tracking details is updated after 21st of sep
I am wondering weather I receive it or not on time i still have couple of weeks.It might be misplaced or damaged in transporting.I hope such thing will not happen to it.

I haven’t receive my hardware yet.

how many of you have received the hardware plz comment below.
I haven’t receive my hardware yet either it might be misplaced by postal service or damaged in transportation.But i still hope I still have a week I might receive it in few days lets see what happen.

Hey I’m new here but I understand a lot of people haven’t submitted projects. On that end, I was wondering if it was possible I could receive the hardware (i missed the deadline submitting an application), but I could submit a project when i received the board. Please consider me. I am willing to learn the board. Thanks!

contest is going to end soon and I haven’t received my hardware yet.The tracking details is not showing any update.